A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harder Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Harder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Harder MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Harder practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Harder has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Harder practices Surgery near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Surgeons.