A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Harder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Harder MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Harder practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Harder has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Harder practices Surgery near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Surgeons.