A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Henar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Henar graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evelyn T. Henar practice?
Dr. Evelyn Henar practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.