A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Jones, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Jones, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Kirby Jones MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn K. Jones practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Jones practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.