Dr. Evelyn Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Jones?

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Dr. Jones came highly recommended as a Psychiatrist to treat our daughter. Over some years she has treated her we have found her very available and helpful. We do not hesitate to recommend her as a thoughtful doctor and friend.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

She is awesome in understanding & listening & seeing what is needed & is best for you. She can see what the possibilities are you are facing and does her best to meet those needs. I never felt in better hands.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, and very courteous. Dr. Jones is concerned with the patients well being and the improvement of his condition. She worked with me to find the right dose and perfect medication for my condition. Dr. Jones does not prescribe drugs if they are not necessary.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

An absolute lifesaver!

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Several family members have been seeing Dr. Jones for years. She is a wonderful physician. She is well educated on current and new medications and knows what medication to try next if the current one is not working. She explains all information where it can be understood. She works well with our other physicians. She is patient, caring and compassionate. We like her so much, we go out of network and are self pay. The office staff are friendly, however it is inconvenient to leave a message and wait for a return call.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

As a healthcare professional, a fellow colleague recommended Dr. Jones to me. Unfortunately, I couldn't even get in. I left several messages - no one ever answers the phone. I also offered my email only to receive a haughty voicemail from Betsy to say "Dr. Jones doesn't have an e-mail." I finally got an appointment via Betsy, the voicemail keeper, and went to the office to pay the deposit of $50. Warning: there is a window locked on both sides with a sign on it saying Don't tap the glass. Nor was there was a bell. With no human in sight, I tapped anyway. A young man was nice enough to take my deposit then left for parts unknown (not before re-locking the window). To my fault, I forgot the appointment and was told (by the voicemail keeper) the only to re-schedule was to pay the several hundred dollars in full prior to the appointment. Can you pay a voicemail money? Sadly, 0 stars for Dr. Jones and her gatekeepers.

Do not see this doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I would give this woman no stars if that was an options. I saw her a few years ago, the woman put me on medications that gave me hullcinations and horrible panic. When I told her about it, she told me "that means the medication is working" Give me a break. She was never seen again. Should have her license revoked.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I saw Dr Jones for a year and never had a prob till I had an anxiety attack with her office staff and was immediately dismissed as a patient. First time offense and not again

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Dr. Jones provides excellent care.

Posted on July 17th, 2017