Dr. Evelyn Kessel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Kessel?

Posted on October 14th, 2017

I had to wait a while for my appointment to begin, but Dr. Kessel spent a lot of time reviewing my background and thoroughly explaining everything. It was well worth the wait and I would highly recommend her.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

She is the BEST OF THE BEST.

Lin

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Stay away from this lunatic! Very rude, misdiagnosed me, does not care for her patients. Has a god-like premadonna complex. I was finally diagnosed properly at the Cleveland Clinic. My GI doctor there advised I stay away from this doctor.

Positive online reviews led me to Dr. Evelyn Kessel.

Posted on April 15th, 2012

I am happy to say, the excellent reviews I read turned out to be true.I am establishing a doctor/patient relationship with someone I feel very comfortable with.From the moment I entered this friendly and courteous office, to meeting Dr. Evelyn Kessel, I knew I made the right choice.I am due for my second colonoscopy soon, so my search for a highly skilled, compassionate and courteous doctor, led me to her practice.Besides a doctor possessing the necessary skills and experience in this field, and to offer the best care available to a patient, their bedside manner, and the comfort you feel in their presence, is so very important. ,Dr. Kessel truly listens, takes her time, answers all questions, and has a natural down to earth friendliness about her, while maintaining a highly professional attitude in her practice.I feel so much more at ease now, in regard to my second colonoscopy!In today's hurried and hectic pace, I found Dr. Evelyn Kessel to be a breath of fresh air.

Posted on April 7th, 2017