Overall Review

no change

May 12th, 2016
She is the BEST OF THE BEST.

July 1st, 2015
Stay away from this lunatic! Very rude, misdiagnosed me, does not care for her patients. Has a god-like premadonna complex. I was finally diagnosed properly at the Cleveland Clinic. My GI doctor there advised I stay away from this doctor.

April 15th, 2012
Positive online reviews led me to Dr. Evelyn Kessel.
I am happy to say, the excellent reviews I read turned out to be true.I am establishing a doctor/patient relationship with someone I feel very comfortable with.From the moment I entered this friendly and courteous office, to meeting Dr. Evelyn Kessel, I knew I made the right choice.I am due for my second colonoscopy soon, so my search for a highly skilled, compassionate and courteous doctor, led me to her practice.Besides a doctor possessing the necessary skills and experience in this field, and to offer the best care available to a patient, their bedside manner, and the comfort you feel in their presence, is so very important. ,Dr. Kessel truly listens, takes her time, answers all questions, and has a natural down to earth friendliness about her, while maintaining a highly professional attitude in her practice.I feel so much more at ease now, in regard to my second colonoscopy!In today's hurried and hectic pace, I found Dr. Evelyn Kessel to be a breath of fresh air.