Dr. Evelyn Kluka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Kluka?

Amazing

Posted on February 29th, 2016

This doctor is amazing. She is great with kids and always calmed my son's fears. One of my son's has had 3 sets of tubes and the other has had one set and she did all of them. I would not trust anyone else. She is very thorough and makes you feel that no question is a stupid one. She eased my fears as well. We love love love her and I would highly recommend her!

my baby's surgery

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Everytime that we met with Dr. Kluka she was curtious and thurough. She never made us feel stupid if we had questions or like we were bad parents because of our son's repeated ear infections. She was flexable and very willing to work with our urologist to set a date when my little man could have 2 surgeries done under one anastesia and on the way out of the holding room he reached out for her. She made my husband and I confident as well as as my 1 year old! I would recomend her to my freinds.

Posted on September 26th, 2017