A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Li, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Li has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Evens Li MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn E. Li practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Li practices Internal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Hayward Internists.