3.0

Dr. Li is a great doctor! show details Dr. Li is a great doctor!
Feb 6th, 2013

Been going here for years! No problems what so ever...

A doctor with no patience and careless !! show details A doctor with no patience and careless !!
Nov 7th, 2012

The experiences we got from Dr. Li are not very good. She seems like not to focus on her patients when she is with them. She has no patience at all for her patients. Every time, she talks to them for a few minutes and then have them out right away. Sometimes, she even forgets to write prescription for them until they come back and ask her, then she will do it. I don't understand how can a doctor with no patience make a living ? Probably only in Asian community.

Jul 5th, 2012

The worst clinic I have ever seen. Dr, Li acts like she does not care about anything other than what she has to say. She treats her own stuff disrespectfully and calls them "stupid". The clinic is ran like a 3d world clinic. Stay away!!! If they run it like this - I am scared to think what they do to patients!

Dr Li is not a good doctor show details Dr Li is not a good doctor
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr Li is not a good doctor, stay away!!!!!

Dr Li is a terrible doctor, AVOID THIS DOCTOR show details Dr Li is a terrible doctor, AVOID THIS DOCTOR
Jun 13th, 2012

Dr. Li is a terrible doctor, unprofessional, making rude comments, and all-in-all, incompetent. I'm not following-up with Dr. Li, she's not very trustworthy, rushed me out of my appointment, and answered my questions condescendingly.

friendly show details friendly
Apr 6th, 2012

Dr. Li has always been very friendly and professional with me, and is willing to take the time to discuss procedures or diagnoses and answer any questions I have.

Great Doctor, Great Experience show details Great Doctor, Great Experience
Mar 12th, 2012

I felt like she asked pertinent questions regarding my health - questions that helped me locate the source of what was making me so tired all the time. She was attentive to my needs and answered all of my questions. I felt she cared.She is in demand and so I can understand why her schedule is full, which doesn't allow for a lot of time. But, the amount of time was sufficient in answering my questions and getting me checked up and I have discovered solutions to my headaches and tiredness - and I don't have to rely on medication either.

patient show details patient
by Anna on Aug 5th, 2010

She is very good.

Very Experienced, Well Educated, Insightful Doctor! show details Very Experienced, Well Educated, Insightful Doctor!
by Jenny Wang on Aug 4th, 2010

I went in to see the doctor with my mother believing my mother had a heart problem. Dr. Li is a Cardiologist, yet after a series of questions and check up, she diagnosed my mother with having a brain tumor! We quickly found that this was true after tests and are very fortunate to have discovered this problem early on.