Dr. Evelyn Llanos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Llanos?

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Seeing her for 7 years.No nonsense Dr.who spends as much time as necessary to get it right.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

She is awful. Horrible manners and she's extremely rude! I have a disability daughter on medicaid and she treated her horribly. Not to mention when you call no one speaks english so it's hard to get anything done.

You Never See The Doctor only Her Assistant

Posted on October 25th, 2015

You never see Dr Llanos. I saw her for maybe 3 minutes in 18 months. You see her assistant and I cannot tell you how much bad information I was given. Went to a new doctor, and the things I had been complaining about for over a year were diagnosed and successfully treated in one visit. Did I mention the treatment was something I had asked Dr Llanos' assistant to check but they insisted on all sorts of sonograms, echos, ekgs etc and all they needed to do was up my anti-depressants, as I suggested a year ago. Stay away!

If you want to get Healthy Dr. Llanos Family Practice is where to go.

Posted on November 10th, 2014

You are able to get proper Health Care in this Facility with Qualified Doctors that are Professional and Caring. Every Doctors Bedside Manner is wonde ...

The Best!!!!!

Posted on December 14th, 2013

She is the best doctor I have been to. She takes her time out and explains all the details that needs to be told. Always smiling.

Best doctor ever

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Doctor llanos is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is caring and compassionate. Also when I told her my symptoms she knew right away what I had. She is a very smart, kind, and well-dressed woman. She treats everyone with respect and does not turn you down if you don't have insurance or if you don't speak English. Her staff was wonderful and her location is very convenient. She sees people of all ethnicities and social class. She is the true meaning of a doctor. I reccommend this doctor highly.

Great

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Great doctor made me feel very comfortable. She knows her stuff and was very helpful with any questions I had.

Posted on December 26th, 2011

i was in and out in 15 mins. where was the dr? staff seemed like they were in-efficent and not knowledgeable in replacement of my practioner

Excellent Care Giver

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

My overall experience was good, but Dr. Llanos professional care and thorough care I rate as excellent. The staff was excepting me at the time of my appointment and the doctor was thorough. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Llanos and her staff.

Posted on July 6th, 2017