Dr. Evelyn Lopez-Brignoni MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Coral Gables, FL

3.9

September 10th, 2016
Dr. Lopez-Brignoni was very patronizing and dismissive. She talks about herself, and seems more concerned about making the case that she is qualified more than actually listening to the patient. Many of her comments seemed inappropriate, full of personal opinion and judgmental. I don't trust Dr. Lopez-Brignoni.

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Brignoni's
My unfortunate experience with Dr. Lopez-Brignoni's "Office Manager/Receptionist" was so unfortunate that I canceled the appointment for my child all together. It is quite shameful that this poorly educated, highly unprofessional, crude and rude individual is the gate keeper for Dr. Lopez-Brignoni. She has the people skills of a sponge. Unfortunately for Dr. Lopez-Brignoni, who came highly recommended from her peers, is the innocent victim of her "Office Manager/Receptionists" poor judgement and use of foul language!I will never be calling this physicians office again and I hope that her staff member is reprimanded for her actions. I will certainly not be recommending this doctor to anyone I know, and I will make certain that everyone in the appropriate circles hears about this.