Overall Review

October 13th, 2015
My doctor..my friend.
I began seeing Dr Love about six years ago. Almost instantly I knew I found "MY NEW DOCTOR". Besides being very knowledgable, she was never condisending, spent the time & always listened to me, helped me the best she knew how but most of all she was one of the kindest people Ibe ever known. It may sound funny but I looked forward to going to the doctor because I got to see her, get treated & always leave with a smile. I've never found that with any other doctor patient relationship. She was & still is one of a kind..we need more caring doctors like her!! I never saw this day coming that the practice would close. This truely breaks my heart..I not only had the best doctor..I feel like I've lost a friend.

September 21st, 2015
my savior
The short time I was a patient of dr.love's ,I absolutely love her.she is kind,considerate and the most caring doctor I have ever been to.she took the time to talk to me as a person,and to understand what my needs were.helping me to achieve a quality of life again,i miss her since I have moved to Tennessee.all in all she is a wonderful fantastic human being,love keli

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Is great.
Unfortunately the first thing you encounter at the practice is the very rude and lazy receptionist. She talked to me like I was 5 years old and wouldn't even turn the chair around to look at me while speaking to me. Fortunately I got in to see the Doctor and she was amazing. Very thorough and practical. The best rheumatologist have had the pleasure of meeting yet. I wish she would hire a competent receptionist though.

July 20th, 2015
Nice doctor. VERY rude receptionist!
Dr. Love is so nice and takes the time to listen to me talk. But I can't get over how terribly rude the receptionist is! Absolutely NO manners and chooses to speak to the patients with a very bitter attitude. With my experience and witnessing others being treated the way she does, I'm surprised she even has her job still! I have heard other patients talking outside of the waiting room on more than one occasion saying the same thing. She's MEAN and doesn't listen to what I have to say without shrugging it off, ignoring me, or just replying with short rude answers. Both her phone and in-person treatment are horrible! Very VERY unprofessional!

July 1st, 2015
Inability to contact--Useless receptionist
Hard to feel positive--waited a full week for labs, receptionist told me, "I haven't checked the mail yet. I called the lab, they had sent the results to Dr. Love's office 3 days prior! The lab said they would resend them by computer. I called the office, the receptionist said, "I haven't checked the mail yet...if they come in, you'll hear by the end of business hours. After 6 PM I got a voicemail from Dr. Love, stating that I needed follow up blood work, but since the labs were a week old, she couldn't call the lab and have them added on--I have to be redrawn. She said she'd send me the paperwork on Friday. Still waiting on Wednesday. I'm leaving for vacation, and looking for another doctor.

September 18th, 2013
Receptionist
Dr Love is great!! But that receptionist is so rude!!!!!! Every time i call she's extremely rude...every time i go in there she's rude...A good Dr needs a good receptionist, not a rude.inconsiderate person with no manners!!!!!! I dont know if i want to send friends there because of this reason :-\

September 11th, 2013
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!
I WOULD RECOMMEND DR LOVE TO ANYONE, SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DOCTOR'S. VERY,VERY COMPASSIONATE. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE , A GREAT LISTENER, I COULD NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER. I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE HER AS MY RHEMATOLOGIST.