A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn MacIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn MacIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacIntyre graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. MacIntyre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn MacIntyre MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn MacIntyre practice?
- Dr. Evelyn MacIntyre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn MacIntyre practices Internal Medicine near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Lahaina, HI.
See Wailuku Internists.