A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Macintyre is Excellent. Dr. Macintyre has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Macintyre graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Macintyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macintyre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Macintyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evelyn R. Macintyre practice?
Dr. Evelyn Macintyre practices Internal Medicine near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Lahaina, HI and Kihei, HI.
See Wailuku Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Evelina Macintyre, Dr. Eve Macintyre, Dr. Ilene Macintyre, Dr. Evie Macintyre, Dr. Eveline Macintyre, Dr. Aileen Macintyre