A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Mai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Mai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Mai MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Mai practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Mai has 9 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Mai practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Coal Township, PA.
See Danville Psychiatrists.