A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Mai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Mai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Frances Mai MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn F. Mai practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Mai has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Mai practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.