Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelyn Manetta
Dr. Evelyn Manetta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA, with another office in Roanoke, VA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Manetta is affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Carilion New River Valley Medical Center and Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelyn Manetta has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Evelyn Manetta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.
Dr. Michael Rorrer
Roanoke, VA 0.01 mi34
Roanoke, VA 0.15 mi11
Dr. Thomas Phillips
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Roanoke, VA 0.21 mi37