Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Commonwealth Obstetrics and Gynecology
1 Brookline Pl
Ste 305
Brookline, MA 02445
617-732-1510
Locations and availability (3)

|  The sweetest, kindest doctor  |  show details
by Jane on Aug 19th, 2014

Dr. Marsh is one of the doctors in the ob/gyn practice that I go to. She had just joined the group when I was pregnant with my second son. My husband and I found her to be warm and caring. She introduced herself to my husband by her first name and greeted me with a hug. Dr. Marsh discovered that my blood pressure was elevated a little too high and she talked to me and my husband about the possibility of inducing labor. I was over 40 weeks, and totally effaced and 4cm dilated, so the writing was on the wall. She kindly remembered I had a little boy at home and asked where he was. When I said he was at my parents', she asked if I would like to call them and let them know I was possibly having the baby that night. Dr. Marsh called the doctor on call to let her know I was on my way over and she gave us a goodbye hug. My son was born three hours later and my son and I were both healthy and happy.

|  show details
by Jaycee on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr Marsh is an arrogant witch who has no idea what she is doing and has no manners. At 8 weeks pregnant I left a urine sample with her because I suspected I had a progressed UTI and 5 days later she called me stating the results came back with 'only normal bacteria' I informed her that over that weekend I was seen in the ER and did indeed have a severely progressed UTI. At my next visit she belittled me when I declined a flu shot or any vaccinations and even went as far as to lie stating that the practice requires vaccination which is untrue because a friend of mine goes there and is unvaccinated. When I told Dr Marsh this she asked for my friend's name and who her doctor is which is ILLEGAL. She then verbally assaulted me further to the point I cried and refused to treat me. I have never been so mistreated in my life and will make sure to take this matter further. This lady is and ignorant jerk and should lose her medical license!

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Compassionate,warm,relaxed,knowledgeable. Would highly recommend. Feels like she brings an angelic presence to you bedside.