Dr. Evelyn Marsh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
The most compassionate Dr I have ever had ! Dr Marsh made me feel safe and confident during my scariest time .

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Marsh is awesome! I wish she could also be my PCP!

July 13th, 2015
Bad doctor. to
Poor excuse for a doctor and refused to treat me because I did not take her advice and get a flu shot while pregnant. She stormed our after telling me I can not be treated in her practice if i don't take vaccinations and vaccinate my newborn.

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Marsh Is WONDERFUL
Dr. Marsh is the first OB-GYN that I have ever visited who was sensitive to my anxieties and took the time to listen before telling me to take or leave a treatment. She gave me options instead, was compassionate, and never pushed me. I literally shed tears of relief in her office.

August 19th, 2014
The sweetest, kindest doctor
Dr. Marsh is one of the doctors in the ob/gyn practice that I go to. She had just joined the group when I was pregnant with my second son. My husband and I found her to be warm and caring. She introduced herself to my husband by her first name and greeted me with a hug. Dr. Marsh discovered that my blood pressure was elevated a little too high and she talked to me and my husband about the possibility of inducing labor. I was over 40 weeks, and totally effaced and 4cm dilated, so the writing was on the wall. She kindly remembered I had a little boy at home and asked where he was. When I said he was at my parents', she asked if I would like to call them and let them know I was possibly having the baby that night. Dr. Marsh called the doctor on call to let her know I was on my way over and she gave us a goodbye hug. My son was born three hours later and my son and I were both healthy and happy.

July 25th, 2012
Compassionate,warm,relaxed,knowledgeable. Would highly recommend. Feels like she brings an angelic presence to you bedside.