Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

The sweetest, kindest doctor show details The sweetest, kindest doctor
by Jane on Aug 19th, 2014

Dr. Marsh is one of the doctors in the ob/gyn practice that I go to. She had just joined the group when I was pregnant with my second son. My husband and I found her to be warm and caring. She introduced herself to my husband by her first name and greeted me with a hug. Dr. Marsh discovered that my blood pressure was elevated a little too high and she talked to me and my husband about the possibility of inducing labor. I was over 40 weeks, and totally effaced and 4cm dilated, so the writing was on the wall. She kindly remembered I had a little boy at home and asked where he was. When I said he was at my parents', she asked if I would like to call them and let them know I was possibly having the baby that night. Dr. Marsh called the doctor on call to let her know I was on my way over and she gave us a goodbye hug. My son was born three hours later and my son and I were both healthy and happy.

by Jaycee on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr Marsh is an arrogant witch who has no idea what she is doing and has no manners. At 8 weeks pregnant I left a urine sample with her because I suspected I had a progressed UTI and 5 days later she called me stating the results came back with 'only normal bacteria' I informed her that over that weekend I was seen in the ER and did indeed have a severely progressed UTI. At my next visit she belittled me when I declined a flu shot or any vaccinations and even went as far as to lie stating that the practice requires vaccination which is untrue because a friend of mine goes there and is unvaccinated. When I told Dr Marsh this she asked for my friend's name and who her doctor is which is ILLEGAL. She then verbally assaulted me further to the point I cried and refused to treat me. I have never been so mistreated in my life and will make sure to take this matter further. This lady is and ignorant jerk and should lose her medical license!

Jul 25th, 2012

Compassionate,warm,relaxed,knowledgeable. Would highly recommend. Feels like she brings an angelic presence to you bedside.