Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Mindie Charlebois on Feb 29th, 2016

The most compassionate Dr I have ever had ! Dr Marsh made me feel safe and confident during my scariest time .

Jul 16th, 2015

Dr. Marsh is awesome! I wish she could also be my PCP!

Bad doctor. to show details Bad doctor. to
Jul 13th, 2015

Poor excuse for a doctor and refused to treat me because I did not take her advice and get a flu shot while pregnant. She stormed our after telling me I can not be treated in her practice if i don't take vaccinations and vaccinate my newborn.

Dr. Marsh Is WONDERFUL show details Dr. Marsh Is WONDERFUL
by Erin on Jun 15th, 2015

Dr. Marsh is the first OB-GYN that I have ever visited who was sensitive to my anxieties and took the time to listen before telling me to take or leave a treatment. She gave me options instead, was compassionate, and never pushed me. I literally shed tears of relief in her office.

The sweetest, kindest doctor show details The sweetest, kindest doctor
by Jane on Aug 19th, 2014

Dr. Marsh is one of the doctors in the ob/gyn practice that I go to. She had just joined the group when I was pregnant with my second son. My husband and I found her to be warm and caring. She introduced herself to my husband by her first name and greeted me with a hug. Dr. Marsh discovered that my blood pressure was elevated a little too high and she talked to me and my husband about the possibility of inducing labor. I was over 40 weeks, and totally effaced and 4cm dilated, so the writing was on the wall. She kindly remembered I had a little boy at home and asked where he was. When I said he was at my parents', she asked if I would like to call them and let them know I was possibly having the baby that night. Dr. Marsh called the doctor on call to let her know I was on my way over and she gave us a goodbye hug. My son was born three hours later and my son and I were both healthy and happy.

Jul 25th, 2012

Compassionate,warm,relaxed,knowledgeable. Would highly recommend. Feels like she brings an angelic presence to you bedside.