A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Mendez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Mendez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Mendez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Mendez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Mendez practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Mendez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Mendez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Gastroenterologists.