Dr. Evelyn Minaya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Didn't need a follow up visit so can't rate it. Dr. Minaya is wonderful she's down to earth spends as much time as you need with you answers all your question. I love her makes going to the Gyno not so bad.

July 16th, 2015
Fantastic bedside manner
My child that Dr. Evelyn delivered is now 18 years old, but I still remember her very fondly. I was lucky enough to have only three hours of labor, during which she was very encouraging. At my six week check up, she announced to the staff (as she held my son) that I'd delivered a 9 1/2 pound baby with no medication, lol. The only reason I ever stopped going to her was that they no longer accepted the new insurance my company switched to.

March 20th, 2015
She makes you feel comfortable and takes time with you

January 13th, 2015
Exceptional Doctor.
I am so comfortable with her; I feel like I can talk to her about ANYTHING going on with my body. She TRULY cares about her patients!

October 30th, 2013
One of the best experiences with a doctor. So pleasant, friendly and spent a lot of time with me. Not only knowledgeable but great bedside manner.

July 26th, 2013
great experience
she is the best, makes you so comfortable and wanna go back without any set back points :) love her

June 5th, 2013
Boy do I miss her
I have read some of the reviews and I have to say if you are a woman over the child bearing age, she is definitely a doctor to see. I hadn't been to an obgyn for 20 years because of a VERY bad experience. I finally got up the courage to go to an obgyn. My daughter had recommended her practice ) By sheer luck my appointment was with her, I felt foolish explaining why it was that I hadn't been to a doctor in 20 years. Instead of being chastised, she totally understood my situation. She was and still is the kindest most compassionate doctor I have ever been to. I moved out of state 14 years ago and see her from time to time on TV. I would certainly recommend her to women of any age.

February 1st, 2013
I have been Dr Minaya's patient for over 20 years. Dr Minaya is the sweetest most loving woman you could meet. It is her passion to treat women and never ever hesitates to answer the millionth question you may have for her. I have at times had so many and never felt rushed for doing so. In fact, she gives you time to make sure you fully understand what she is talking about. If you are looking for a gynecologist, you just struck gold. She is a real life angel....and I am honored that she is my doctor.

July 19th, 2012
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
What a pleasant experience. Friendly, kind, considerate. Spotless office. I am so glad Dr. Minaya is now my doctor.

January 27th, 2012
A wonderful, caring, honest physician
Dr. Minaya had been my GYN for 19 years. She helped my through my second miscarrage and then delivered my second child, a daughter. I went through what may be considered early menopause and she has been there to help me through that as well. She is the real deal!

November 15th, 2011
I feel like a found an old friend
Today is a great day!! 11 years ago, Dr. Minaya delivered my daughter by emergency c-section. If she was not dillagent and attentive, both my daughter and I would not be here. My blood pressure was extremely high and my baby's heart was stopping.Quick action saved us both. I am very grateful. I believe she took some time off to be a mom for awhile and was happy to find out today that I will again be able to have her as my Dr.

July 29th, 2011
Most Compassionate and Trustworthy Doctor!
The most compassionate ob-gyn you will ever meet! Of course no woman ever looks forward to going to their Dr appointment, however, being a patient of Dr Minaya's, makes me actually at ease when walking into the doctor's office. I have been going to Dr Minaya every year for 10 years now, and I put my complete trust in her because she is blunt and to the point. She makes sure all of your questions are answered thoroughly and honestly. Some doctors you go to may rush through the process to get you in an out of the office, however, she is there to listen and give advice, which means a lot to a patient. She is not over-priced but not inexpensive either. The pricing is fair for all, and she will do what she can so you can save money all while getting the best healthcare and compassion!