Dr. Evelyn Morris MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2013
bad experiences
I had been told that doctors were angels. but after meeting with this one, i do not but it definitely. She needs to listen to her patients and satisfy them about their conditions. She is always in a hurry and definitely never has any time to explain to the patient about the condition. If reading report is meant to be her job, i can do reading my self. i need the doctor to explain to me more than that. She is not friendly. I have known doctors which have taken away my symptoms only merely by talking to them but after seeing her, i feel medically and mentally more sick. not to be recommended.

April 25th, 2013
I can understand the negative comments here. When I first went to her, she was very abrupt. Now she seems more smiley, so I think this feedback has been somewhat helpful. But she acts like a gatekeeper, not a doctor. When I asked about a test result, she just read the lab report word for word, without explaining anything. There's no give and take. She's usually in a big hurry.

March 26th, 2013
no manners, stupid lady. I am definitely not going back to her.

January 27th, 2013
will never go again
She is the rudest and worst person and a doctor i have ever met. She blardly spent 5 minutes with me. She was like a wall, did not want to understand my problem and niether did she explain anything to me. No manners at all. I will never go to her again and will never recommend my loved ones to waste their time. She needs to learn medicine.

July 13th, 2012
One and only time seeing her
there is a barrier there in her understanding anything you say! I explained to her about an abnormal pap after my daughter was born and getting retested and it was normal which is common she refused to give me a pap and told me to see a specialist then sent in the blank pap and charged my insurance company!!!!! she spent a total of 4 minutes with me and was short and rude. Since then i have gone to an NP who has a better bedside manner and is more knowledgeable about medicine! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

March 28th, 2017