Dr. Evelyn Morris Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Morris?

Did not help

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Abandoned me with severe back pain. When I scheduled appointments they were cancelled without informing me.

AWFUL

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr. Morris is rude, arrogant, and dismissive. She does not listen to her patient. She is abrupt and not thorough. Would never recommend anyone to her. She has no empathy for patients.

bad experiences

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

I had been told that doctors were angels. but after meeting with this one, i do not but it definitely. She needs to listen to her patients and satisfy them about their conditions. She is always in a hurry and definitely never has any time to explain to the patient about the condition. If reading report is meant to be her job, i can do reading my self. i need the doctor to explain to me more than that. She is not friendly. I have known doctors which have taken away my symptoms only merely by talking to them but after seeing her, i feel medically and mentally more sick. not to be recommended.

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I can understand the negative comments here. When I first went to her, she was very abrupt. Now she seems more smiley, so I think this feedback has been somewhat helpful. But she acts like a gatekeeper, not a doctor. When I asked about a test result, she just read the lab report word for word, without explaining anything. There's no give and take. She's usually in a big hurry.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

no manners, stupid lady. I am definitely not going back to her.

will never go again

Posted on January 27th, 2013

She is the rudest and worst person and a doctor i have ever met. She blardly spent 5 minutes with me. She was like a wall, did not want to understand my problem and niether did she explain anything to me. No manners at all. I will never go to her again and will never recommend my loved ones to waste their time. She needs to learn medicine.

One and only time seeing her

Posted on July 13th, 2012

there is a barrier there in her understanding anything you say! I explained to her about an abnormal pap after my daughter was born and getting retested and it was normal which is common she refused to give me a pap and told me to see a specialist then sent in the blank pap and charged my insurance company!!!!! she spent a total of 4 minutes with me and was short and rude. Since then i have gone to an NP who has a better bedside manner and is more knowledgeable about medicine! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

Posted on November 20th, 2017