A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Ortega is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ortega has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn A Ortega MD is a female General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn A. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Ortega has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Ortega practices General Practice near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Covina General Practitioners.