A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Ortega is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortega
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ortega Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ortega has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn A Ortega MD is a female General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn A. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Ortega practices General Practice near Covina, CA.
See Covina Primary Care Doctors.