Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Paysse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Paysse, Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Adult Strabismologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paysse
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Paysse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Paysse, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Capillary Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paysse graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Paysse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn A Paysse MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn A. Paysse practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Paysse has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Paysse practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.