A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Paysse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Paysse, Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Adult Strabismologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paysse
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Paysse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Paysse, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Capillary Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paysse graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Paysse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn A Paysse MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn A. Paysse practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Paysse has 8 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Paysse practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.