Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Adult Strabismologist
Video profile
6701 Fannin St. Suite 510
Houston, TX 77030
832-822-3230
Locations and availability (5)

Sep 1st, 2012

Very professional and concerned about my child. We have been seeing her for over 10 years!!! Love her!!

Sep 28th, 2011

She is an awesome doctor.

Nov 17th, 2010

The best eyes surgery doctor.

Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. Paysse has been taking care my daughter's eyes since first month of birth. 2 laser surgries for both eyes (veins behind the eye and correction). She is friendly and accountable doctor when treat my daughter. Priscilla Yip has been Dr. Paysse's patient for 12 years by now. Thanks for her effort!Binh Luu 07/22/2010

May 23rd, 2010

Dr. Paysse is a wonderful, caring doctor. She really knows how to make a child comfortable and instantly at ease in the long involved eye examination, especially when they are done many times and often in the operating room. My child has retinoblastoma, an eye cancer and Dr. Paysse has been my child's ophthalmologist since the beginning, my counselor and my friend throughout this long very stressful illness. She is very sensitive and very close to my family. She has hugged me when there is good news to give and also when there has been bad. She is the quintessential doctor.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
May 5th, 2009

Dr. Paysse has been wonderful for my daughter and very reassuring to me about her eyes condition