A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Picker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Picker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Picker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Picker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Picker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Sarah Picker MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn S. Picker practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Picker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Picker practices Internal Medicine near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Waltham Internists.