Marcus Welby House Dr. Quinn show details Marcus Welby House Dr. Quinn
by S.M. on Feb 3rd, 2014

I am grateful every day that Dr. Picker is my doctor. She doesn't just listen, she hears what I say and always treats me with respect and kindness. You want your doctor to be smart-check; You want your doctor to be compassionate-check Having a doctor you actually enjoy seeing-priceless. Dr. Picker is dedicated and it shows. Her insights are right on target and sometimes verbalizes feelings I didn't know how to put into words. She saved my father from having a debilitating stroke. She diagnosed my aunt when the 5 other doctors she was seeing couldn't.

Absolutely best experience show details Absolutely best experience
by Cam L on Oct 6th, 2013

In the past, if you told me I would write a review of a doctor, I would have laughed. The doctors I saw stared at their computer, barely listened and made me feel like I was in a production line. Dr. Evy Picker is unique. This is the way it is supposed to be. She always makes me feel like she is truly interested in me as a person, in my medical concerns, and is commited to caring and making a difference. She thinks out of the box when she needs to, she includes me in the decision making, and I have never felt in better hands or in better health. I have referred friends, family, colleagues and the feeling is unanimous that Dr. Picker is an absolutely outstanding, smart and caring physician Thank you Dr. Picker

by Debbie on May 25th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Picker for many years-I follow her wherever she goes. Being Dr. Picker's patient is like getting concierge medicine without the concierge price tag. She is dedicated and devoted, smart about medicine and about life. She has helped me through many medical and personal crises and I am always grateful for her wisdom and honesty. You can't fake this kind of sincerity. Anyone I've referred to Dr. Picker has always thanked me again and again.

May 6th, 2013

Although Dr. Picker was thorough with a brief visit, her various staff members were giving me wrong information and incorrect referrals prior to my first visit, in the middle of my many urgent phone calls, and being part of domestic violence, I was unable to find out the correct information, having moved so many times in my marriage due to psychological battery. The staff was insensitive and had me looking up my own physician numbers for referrals (which is ridiculous, when they have these numbers in their physician database]. Various members of the staff would not even return my call when I had cell phone trouble. They would never allow me to speak with Dr. Picker directly, when I was requesting referrals, and I'm SSI Worker's Disabled, have trouble understanding, and was considered handicapped by the Commonwealth during this time period with a handicap placard and wrongly diagnosed seizures. Knowing I had trouble understanding medspeak, they were not clear, and when I requested a psychiatrist, I was provided the name of a psychologist, instead. Lost patience is an understatement about how they treated a benign brain tumor survivor and BWH patient.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by Jerry D on May 3rd, 2013

I feel lucky to have a doctor I have such complete confidence in. We always have a dialog and she hears what I have to say. She is a brilliant diagnostician and makes sure I understand the problem and what my choices are. Our relationship is personal-she makes me feel like I am the most important patient when I'm in the office but seems to make each patient feel that way. I can't tell you how many doctors were unable to diagnose my problems-Dr. Picker was perceptive and put all the pieces together, Every person I refer to Dr. Picker comes back and thanks me because they love her. Compassion, kindness, clarity, sharp, incredibly smart, nonjudgmental, wicked sense of humor, Dr. Picker is outstanding and I can't recommend her highly enough.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Josh on Apr 12th, 2013

Dr. Picker is superb. She is genuine in her caring, smart in her diagnoses, wise in her treatment. Recommend her with the highest confidence.

by Jason on Apr 12th, 2013

I never thought I'd be writing a review about a doctor, but Dr. Picker is an exceptional physician. I've never felt comfortable in a doctor's office until I started to see Dr. Picker. This is warm and caring with a razor sharp mind. I've referred family, friends and they have always thanked me afterwards. My 18 year old son thinks she's cool; my 85 year old mother loves to brag about her doctor to her friends. I'm just happy to have a doctor I have complete faith and confidence in.

Mar 6th, 2013

Best doctor I've ever gone to-very smart and also very human, listens, thorough, explains, answers questions, returns calls, remembers who I am every time I go. I've sent many friends and they've all been grateful and thanked me. Always supportive and never judgmental. What more could you ask of a doctor?Thank you Dr. Picker.

Apr 26th, 2012

My doctor is great! She listens and I feel like she cares what I say. She remembers me when I see her, even if it's been a year since the last visit. She is interested in whatever I have to say, is thoughtful and shares her thinking with me. My friends complain about their doctors-I tell them mine is great. I know I always feel better after seeing Dr. Picker, whether I go with a problem or not. She should teach other doctors how to treat people-with caring, respect and she is one smart lady!

This is the way all doctors should be! show details This is the way all doctors should be!
Mar 15th, 2012

I never thought I'd like going to a doctor, but I truly look forward to seeing my doctor, Dr. Evy Picker. I know she cares about me, what I think, what I feel. The care is very personalized and exceptional. She is extremely bright but never pretentious and always talks to me in "english" and not in medical talk. She wants me to understand, helps me make informed choices. All I have to do is tell people who my doctor is, and the reaction is always the same--that I"m in great hands. My whole family goes to see her now.

The best doctor! show details The best doctor!
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Picker has taken care of me and my family for many years. I feel so lucky to have a doctor who truly cares, listens, is smart. She makes sure I understand any medical problems, choices and options. She has helped me with problems other doctors have written off in the past. She always treats me with kindness and respect. Whenever I see a specialist or go somewhere for a test, and when I tell them my doctor is Dr. Evy Picker, no matter where I go, the response is "she's excellent-you're lucky." I hope I never lose her as my doctor.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by Ilana on Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. Evy Picker is the best doctor I ever had. She listens, she thinks, she explains, she helps you problem solve; she makes diagnoses when no one else can. She is a model for all doctors.

Best doctor I ever had show details Best doctor I ever had
Dec 10th, 2010

Dr. Picker is kind, compassionate and smart. She was able to diagnose my problem when no one else could. Not only is she smart, but compassionate and kind. I feel spoiled and can't imagine finding another doctor like her.