A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Rabindran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Rabindran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabindran graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabindran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Cleveland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Angelina Rabindran MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn A. Rabindran practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Rabindran has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Rabindran practices Internal Medicine near Shelby, NC.
See Shelby Internists.