A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Reis is Excellent. Dr. Reis has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Reis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evelyn C. Reis practice?
Dr. Evelyn Reis practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Turtle Creek, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Evelina Reis, Dr. Eve Reis, Dr. Ilene Reis, Dr. Evie Reis, Dr. Eveline Reis, Dr. Aileen Reis