A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Cohen Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Cohen Reis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Cohen Reis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen Reis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen Reis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Cohen Reis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Cohen Reis practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Cohen Reis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Cohen Reis practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Turtle Creek, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.