A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Ivette Rodriguez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn I. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Family Physicians.