A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .More Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evelyn I. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Evelyn Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: College Place, WA.
See Walla Walla Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Evelina Rodriguez, Dr. Eve Rodriguez, Dr. Ilene Rodriguez, Dr. Evie Rodriguez, Dr. Eveline Rodriguez, Dr. Aileen Rodriguez