Dr. Evelyn Ruelaz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2016
I had bad experience
I was given contraceptive pill, Fulconazol(a D grade medicine for pregnancy),and HPV vaccine. I took the medicines as instructed. I had weight gain and rash issue, I had informed my doctor and asked for advice too. Doctor said it's normal to miss period while on pill. But after I experienced morning sickness I got to know I was already 2 weeks pregnant before the above prescription , and it was already 8 weeks. Her advice was also not appropriate and didn't want to take any kind of responsibility for this error, she was ignoring us.

December 10th, 2014
Dr. Ruelaz is very personable. She takes time to talk to me about even minor issues. I drive about 40 minutes just to see her. She has such a great bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone.

May 3rd, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Ruelaz delivered my second daughter. I had a pretty traumatic birth with my first daughter so it was really important to me to have a doctor that I was confident in. Dr. Ruelaz was just that doctor. If I had any concerns she brought me right in. She went above and beyond to help bring my daughter into the world safely. She is a very busy lady but I would never know it. She never rushed me. She answered every question I had and was always great at putting my mind at ease. I would recommend her to anyone!