A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Runer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Runer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Runer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Runer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Runer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Rosario Runer MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn R. Runer practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Runer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Runer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Endocrinologists.