A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Runer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Runer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Runer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Runer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Runer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Runer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Rosario Runer MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn R. Runer practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Runer has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Runer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Endocrinologists.