A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Sabugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabugo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sabugo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Frances Sabugo MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn F. Sabugo practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Sabugo has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Sabugo practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.