Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelyn Santiago
Dr. Evelyn Santiago, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Santiago is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Santiago has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelyn Santiago has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Evelyn Santiago is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Maureen Maguire
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Michael Finazzo
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Sarasota, FL 0 mi7