Dr. Evelyn Serrano MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tampa, FL

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016
I would definitely refer a friend or family member to Dr.Serrano! She took time to discuss all if my issues and was very caring. Loved her!

July 15th, 2016
Great experience with Dr. Serrano! I will definitely see her for my well visits!

June 13th, 2016
What an incredible physician! She always takes time with me when I come to see her. Very personable.

April 22nd, 2016
I have to say that this is an unbelievable doctor. I needed emergency surgery for a pregnancy in my fallopian tube and Dr. Serrano was there to save my life. There is no way I will ever be able to let her know the gratitude that my husband and I feel.

April 15th, 2016
Dr. Serrano is an excellent Doctor! Highly recommend
Highly recommend Dr. Serrano. I have been going to her for 4 years and have referred many friends. She is amazing. She always takes her time and answers any questions I have. We had trouble conceiving and she was amazing throughout the whole process. She is up to date on current research in OBGYN and is overall a very caring doctor.

April 15th, 2016
I was given a card at my last Gynecology visit to visit this website and write a review about my doctor. I would like to say that I agree with the large majority of reviews that Dr. Serrano is a wonderful physician. She is caring and always takes her time with me. I have been seeing her for years and won't see anyone else. Anyone who needs an superb gynecologist should see her and I am sure will not be disappointed.

March 31st, 2016
Be Warned!!
I'm not quick to write bad reviews about anybody, but anyone thinking about going to Evelyn Serrano, be warned! Her rudeness, disrespect, and degrading attitude was so unreal; I thought it was a joke. I've seen her 3 times and that was enough - never again. St. Joseph North doctors are too good to compare with South - namely Evelyn Serrano - night and day comparison. Evelyn Serrano cares more about her pen than her patients.

March 14th, 2016
I was very nervous about having a hysterectomy for heavy periods. Not only did I have a great experience with Dr. Serrano, but had such a quick recovery time. She was wonderful!

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Serrano is such a caring doctor. I would not go to anyone else!

March 9th, 2016
I've had two pregnancies with Dr Serrano and recommend her to anyone! She never rushes you and is very thorough. She has the best personality and is always smiling. I loved having her in the delivery room as well! I've had friends who have had her as well and love her!

March 8th, 2016
Dr. Serrano is the best OBGYN in tampa. After my first pregnancy and delivering my baby, I saw what a compassionate dr she was. She takes time to really explain things to you. When a complication arose towards the end of my pregnancy, I was so happy she was the dr treating me. I knew I could trust her with the decisions she was making for me. After my first baby, she is the only dr, I will see for my annual exams and now my second pregnancy, I can fully trust her, and know she truly has my best interest in mind. She makes me feel calm and always reassures me if any complications arise. She will be my forever obgyn!

March 8th, 2016
This is an amazing doctor! She takes time with her patients and also shows that she really cares. Very intelligent and a great surgeon!