Dr. Evelyn Sevilla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 28th, 2016
On the first appointment she took her time with me and explained the process and what to expect. Dr. Sevilla has gave me hope that I can live my life again. After my first Botox injection I have great relief. She is a serious doctor who is there to help if you are willing to work with her on your treatment plan.

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Sevilla is a NON-NARCOTIC PHYSICIAN. Her method has worked me with The medications and Botox. Her staff is always there to help. Anything that I have paid always been correct with my claim from the insurance. There is no such thing as a billing issue when you can always check it with your insurance. If you are a narcotic seeker don't go to her. But HER METHODS WORK WITHOUT NARCOTICS..

July 25th, 2016
Don't go to her. She only cares about herself. She didn't listen to me and missed my diagnosis. I have a life-threatening disease that she had no interest in.

June 29th, 2016
She has stopped practicing medicine. She was unfortunately adverse to learning about a rare disease. I am a complex case but my Ehlers-Danlos is well documented and I provided all history from various specialist but she took an incomplete history rolling her eyes when she encountered information she disagreed with. She would do if you don't take medication and don't have any type of illness and simply need Botox. BEWARE THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY HAVE AN INVISIBLE ILLNESS OR RARE DISEASE. DON'T GO .

June 14th, 2016
The best
I can not express my gratitude for Dr. Evelyn A. Sevilla, M.D she has been empathetic to my situation and illnesses. She has the best bed side manner I've ever seen. Her tactics towards healing my migraines have far out weighed any other neurologist I've seen. She's very stern but its for a reason, she truly Cares about her patients. I will forever remain a loyal patient. I suffered from serious migraines 30 days a month and she treated with Botox WOW.. She also searched for the underlying issues and treated them as well. I have had very few headaches since my treatment and the issues in my neck are 50% better.. Just cant brag on her enough If you need a Neurologist, trust me, she's the perfect one for you...

April 29th, 2016
Only for those who want Botox or Prozac
Rude, condescending, and dismissive of any other health issues I have. Staff members were equally rude, and their billing practices are questionable. After ordering thousands of dollars worth of tests that were inconclusive, she kept wanting to see me. Those appointments consisted of her asking if I had lost control of my bowels or bladder and then prescribing more Prozac. From what my PCP has told me, neurologists are in short supply in Knoxville. I guess that is why it was easy to get an appointment. But stay away unless you want Botox or Prozac.

April 15th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor and Person
What do you say about an excellent physician who may have rescued you from a life of anguish? At first glance, she may appear aloof, but any person thinking that for more than seconds, would be incorrect. She has a passion for healing that would make most doctors pale in comparison. She is a migraine sufferer herself, so she most certainly can appreciate her patients' pain; indeed, she treats it as if it were her own. It was once written that she was a minimalists, and she may be, but the care and understanding with which she treats her patients is never minimal. Her demeanor is gentle and kind and she explains everything involved in great detail. She brings a fresh approach to medicine. Her entire staff is devoted to patient care. She operates a wellness clinic that has no place for people who just want cosmetic shots, but has never turned away a person who is genuinely interested in pain relief. If at first glance, if she would appear anything other that empathetic, I would say that she merits a second look. She is a wealth of knowledge of which this county has never seen. I suspect she suffers no fools, but warmly embraces those who are genuine. I guarantee it does not take long for her to make that distinction. If you need dedicated care, you will find it with Dr Evelyn Sevilla and her wonderful staff.

February 4th, 2016
Dr. Sevilla is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. She truly cares for her patients. She takes the time to listen to and address all of your concerns. I have been having migraines for years and through the help of Dr. Sevilla they have gotten so much better. Her staff is very professional and very kind and helpful. If you are in need of a wonderful neurologist, Dr. Sevilla is the person for you.

February 3rd, 2016
Dr Sevilla is great doctor, who is genuinely concerned for her patience health and migraine management. I like her direct and no-nonsense approach and that she take time with me to really diagnosis and analysis my migraines and our plan of care for the management of them. If you want help she is great! Great balance between scientific medicine and some tough love advice.

February 1st, 2016
Melinda
Dr. Sevilla is one of the most thorough physicians that Ihave ever seen. Before starting Botox treatment, I had 5-7 migraines a week. After the first treatment over two years ago, I have had very few migraines. My treatments are about every three months. The office staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Sevilla really listens to her patients.

January 28th, 2016
A doctor that will tell you the truth about your illness and get you better
Dr. Sevilla and her office staff has helped me feel a lot better with my headaches. Anytime I call they are always willing to help do anything they can to get me taken care of far as medicines, insurance, and follow up appointments. I believe that she is proud of her accomplishments in life and she explains the different places she has been to learn her trade I don't find that to be bragging I appreciate her knowledge. Some of these reviews isn't true and if your suffering with Migraines try her for yourself because I've found that most people want you to treat them they way they say and don't listen and get upset when you don't agree with them or give them certain medications and they run and post bad things because there angry..

January 27th, 2016
I want a doctor that cares about me, that isn't Dr. Sevilla
Dr. Sevilla is rude and comes across as very condescending. I have been seeing her for 15 months. I have been unimpressed by her lack of caring and rudeness. It gets worse with every visit. She loves to tell you what a great doctor she is, how far people travel to see her and how she does Botox in a different way than other Nuerologist. She hasn't helped me at all. Now she doesn't spend as much time bragging about how she is such a superior doctor instead she has become more rude and short with all of her answers. There is only one reason I am still seeing her, that is because I haven't been able to find a reputable migraine specialist close by.i think she has a God Complex and each time I go, I get mad at myself for continuing with her. I am happy to have found this sight in hopes that I can find someone a little more caring.