A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Sie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Sie, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sie graduated from Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya.
Dr. Sie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Tjhioe Sie MD is a female Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn T. Sie practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Sie has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Sie practices Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.