The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelyn Sklar
Dr. Evelyn Sklar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Sklar is affiliated with Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Cedars Medical Center and University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelyn Sklar has the following 4 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Evelyn Sklar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Amal Jabra
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Kim Caban
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Efrat Saraf Lavi
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi20