A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Smith is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evelyn F. Smith practice?
Dr. Evelyn Smith practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists, Glastonbury Family Physicians, Glastonbury General Practitioners, and Glastonbury Preventive Medicine Specialists.