A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn F Smith MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Smith practices Internal Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Wethersfield, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists.