Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelyn Smith
Dr. Evelyn Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glastonbury, CT. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT and Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelyn Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Evelyn Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.
Dr. Christopher Clyne
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Glastonbury, CT 0 mi34
Dr. Ronald Pariser
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Glastonbury, CT 0 mi36
Dr. Michael Deshaies
Glastonbury, CT 0 mi20