A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Tecoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Tecoma, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tecoma graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Tecoma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Sofia Tecoma MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn S. Tecoma practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Tecoma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evelyn Tecoma practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.