A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Tiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Tiu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Legionnaires Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Meningitis
- Yellow Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiu graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Tiu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Venzon Tiu MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn V. Tiu practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Tiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Tiu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.