A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Tiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Tiu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Legionnaires Disease
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Meningitis
- Yellow Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiu graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Tiu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tiu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans