Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelyn Treakle
Dr. Evelyn Treakle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, MD, with other offices in Rockville, MD and Washington, DC. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Treakle is affiliated with Howard University Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelyn Treakle has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Evelyn Treakle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, MD.
Dr. David Tardio
White Plains, MD 0 mi27
Dr. Girija Rath
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
White Plains, MD 0.28 mi61
Dr. Preeti Rout
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
White Plains, MD 0.28 mi14