A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Valenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Valenton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valenton
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenton graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Valenton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Yanit Valenton MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Y. Valenton practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Valenton has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Valenton practices Anesthesiology near South El Monte, CA.
See South El Monte Anesthesiologists.