A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Washington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Theresa Washington MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn T. Washington practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Washington practices Occupational Medicine near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Plastic Surgeons.