A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Washington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Theresa Washington MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn T. Washington practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Washington practices Occupational Medicine near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Plastic Surgeons.