A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Witkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Witkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witkin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Witkin, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Witkin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Witkin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Davis Witkin MD and PC is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn D. Witkin practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Witkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Witkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Orthopedic Surgeons.