A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Witkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Witkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witkin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Witkin, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Witkin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Witkin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Davis Witkin MD and PC is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn D. Witkin practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Witkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Witkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Surgeons.