A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Bolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Bolt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Bolt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bolt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Yoh Bolt MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Y. Bolt practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Bolt has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Bolt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Internists and Thornton Pulmonologists.