A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyn Bolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyn Bolt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyn Bolt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bolt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyn Yoh Bolt MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evelyn Y. Bolt practice?
- Dr. Evelyn Bolt has 1 office location.
Dr. Evelyn Bolt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Internists and Thornton Pulmonologists.