A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyne Caron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyne Caron is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evelyne Caron, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caron graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Caron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyne Caron MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Evelyne Caron practice?
- Dr. Evelyne Caron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evelyne Caron practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI and Pawtucket, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.