A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evelyne Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evelyne Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evelyne Monique Davidson MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evelyne M. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Evelyne Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evelyne Davidson practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.