Dr. Evelyne Eusebe-Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evelyne Eusebe-Carter?

May 3rd, 2017

I love Dr. Carter. She is a great doctor. I have been seeing her for almost 17 years. She is very gentle and cares about her patients. Her new staff on the other hand was very unprofessional.

March 11th, 2016

She was over hours late and no apologies & I was misdiagnosed.

September 8th, 2015

I went to the doctor with extreme stomach pains. I could barely get to my appointment that day. She prescribed me birth control pills which I needed. She failed to mention the side effects like high blood pressure and just extreme tiredness. But she did have time to preach to me about being childfree and that I might change my mind. My hormones have yet to readjust after I stopped the pills completely. Not only that but they charged my insurance wrong and the bill is still unpaid. I tried to reach out to them to make payment, but they don't seem interested. They have really rude staff. I go other doctors with less entitled attitudes. I would not write a bad review if it were not important, but I'm saving someone else a lot of pain. They are really disinterested in people in my opinion.

May 13th, 2015

She is okay

She is okay. She is knowledgeable in her field. She is at a location that is good for me. I will probably see her and her staff 3 times a year. She is not the best, but I got prescribed birth control pills which I needed. She does not do a very good job at explaining them, so read the instructions if you don't want kids. Download a pill reminder app.

January 23rd, 2012