Dr. Evelyne Llorente MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 27th, 2016
Great Doctor
She spent all the time needed to explain my tests and concerns as well as gave me a course of treatment. VERY NICE person. I feel I am on a course to healthier life.

April 28th, 2015
Extremely Knowledgeable and Caring
I am very happy to have found this doctor. Her level of knowledge is far above and beyond that of most physicians. I have Hashimoto's and other autoimmune conditions. For years, I have been searching for a doctor with a toolbox that includes more than just drugs and surgery. Thank goodness I finally found one.

February 18th, 2015
Hashimotos patient
Dr. Llorente has been instrumental in my quest for better health!

February 14th, 2015
Exceptional!
She is knowledgeable, patient, and caring. She looks beyond simple lab numbers to get to the heart of your issues. She is on the cutting edge of medicine, e.g., knowledgeable about certain genetic mutations that can cause symptoms and prescribes targeted supplements based on your lab tests, e.g., iodine, Vitamin D, and helps you work toward the ideal levels, not just something barely within the normal range.

September 16th, 2014
Awesome Intergrative Doctor
Dr. Llorente was very knowledgeable about my autoimmune condition, and went above and beyond other doctors in her field by uncovering underlying nutritional & vitamin deficiencies that were causing many of my symptoms. She took time with me, to help me understand everything going on in my body. She is very peaceful & not rushed like most doctors I've encountered. She knew what tests to run & what medication would make me feel optimal. She even recommended supplements which is pretty much unheard of in conventional medicine. I just can't say enough about her!

May 4th, 2014
Dr. Llorente is the Best!!!
I have been a patient of Dr.Llorente for nearly 10 years. I cannot say enough about what a wonderful doctor she is - as well as a very special human being. I truly believe Dr. Llorente saved my life a few years ago when I had a serious infection. She quickly diagnosed the symptoms and, with her excellent care, treatment and follow-up, I was able to avoid hospitalization and fully recovered. She truly cares for her patients, is sensitive and knowledgeable in all areas of medicine. She listens, never makes you feel rushed, and I feel very comfortable discussing anything with her. She is truly a remarkable, very special doctor AND human being, and I feel very blessed to have found her. Kristy and Carmen in the office are both wonderful ladies also. They truly care about their patients and are always helpful, kind and accommodating. Wonderful doctor, wonderful staff.

April 19th, 2014
A True Healer!! Strongly Recommended!
I have been going to Dr. Llorente for the past ten years and she and her staff are a Godsend. Her staff is friendly and professional and her knowledge base as both a GP and when it comes to thyroid disorders (which I have) is absolutely impressive and diverse. As a GP, she is very meticulous when it comes to overall health. Best of all, she is VERY CAUTIOUS and conservative when it comes to medications. She is NOT a pill pusher like so many MDs. She looks at the overall picture before approaching that path of treatment. This is very applicable to my thyroid treatment. She is even open to suggestions that I have made during my own research, giving feedback whether the treatments I have found were legitimate or not. If they are not, she is not disrepectful or arrogant about it. For her, it's all about the treatment, not the ego. She and her staff possess a humanity that is lacking in the medical filed today. Very courteous and professional and COMPASSIONATE. Strongly recomended.

April 18th, 2014
Excellent Doctor! Professional, knowledgeable, kind, thorough, and truly caring.

April 17th, 2014
The Best
Dr. Evelyne Llorente is exceptional! Her ability to navigate a web of symptoms and treat the patient based on the most current information with a plan that includes the alternative when possible is unmatched! I had auto-immune responses, a thyroid issue, hormone imbalances, iron & iiodine deficiencies and a measure of stress that was hard measure. Dr. Llorente was able to make a diagnosis and come up with a treatment plan that has me on the road back to health. I am running, kickboxing, hiking and doing yoga! Dr. Llorente is simply the best!!

April 16th, 2014
Dr. Skip Hellen ND, CNC
As a naturopathic doctor and research scientist, I am currently involved in uncovering a natural method to effectively mediate the ravages of human aging. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Evelyne Llorente during a dinner engagement with a mutual friend several months back. I was impressed to find that Dr. Llorente favors natural pathways rather than toxic drugs to supercharge the body into spontaneous rapid healing whenever possible. Some of her state of the art treatments include – pain suppression, prolotherapy (stem cell), platelet rich plasma (PRP), thyroid (hashimoto’s), thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) suppression, Free T3 T4, adrenal fatigue therapies, recover natural bioidentical hormone balance and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) enzyme therapies just to name a few. She has a deep understanding of natures biochemical balance and uses the latest state of the art procedures to restore natural balance (homeostasis) to promote rapid healing. Soon after I met Dr. Llorente, I severely injured my leg in a falling accident. I was fortunate enough to experience her expert treatments up close in person as she used some of the latest PRP, microcurrent and ultrasound therapy treatments that quickly restored electrochemical balance to my injury which not only encouraged rapid healing but helped me to nearly full mobility in a few short days. These same natural powers of biochemical balance (homeostasis) can be used to not only promote rapid healing of injuries, illness and disease but to recover optimal health (the natural state of all living things) when in balance (harmony) with nature. Yes! Optimal health and rapid healing is a natural property of all living things. Evelyne Llorente MD has mastered the art of restoring biochemical balance, natural spontaneous healing and optimal health. I am proud to call Evelyne Llorente MD a good friend and encourage others to experience her mastery of the healing arts (natures balance).

April 16th, 2014
The Walking Dead is not just a TV show-it was me when I first went to Dr. Llorente. I was a mess-I have RA, Sjogren's, Hashimoto's, and adrenal fatigue. I felt horrible and none of my other MDs were able to help! Dr. Llorente listened to me and ordered in depth labs to get to the bottom of why I was doing so poorly. She uncovered some really bad nutritional deficiencies and problems with my Hashimoto's (indadequate) treatment from previous MDs. I feel MUCH better now...I feel lucky to have found her (via Yelp and Yahoo Groups). I have a long road back to health and I feel much more confident about getting there with Dr. Llorente. Oh, and her staff are always upbeat and professional.

April 15th, 2014
In 2004 I had health problems for which I saw many doctors. Nobody could figure out what was happening to me. It was a very difficult time in my life. I thought that I was going to die. My friend, Betty, referred me to Dr. Evelyne. She spent a lot of time with me, really listened to my concerns and ran many tests. She did not quit on me. Very patient and lovable and supportive person. She figured it out and helped me get better fast without a lot of prescriptions. She saved my life back then. I am still her patient today. Dr. LLorente cares and treats you in a more holistic way. Prescriptions may have so many side effects. I love her and I appreciate her. Sometimes I think that if Betty had not taken me to Dr. Evelyne, I don't know how my life would have turned out. I might not be here today to write this review. I have sent a lot of my friends and family to her. There are a lot of doctors out there, but we don't know how many have a heart. Dr. Evelyne does.In 2004 I had health problems for which I saw many doctors. Nobody could figure out what was happening to me. It was a very difficult time in my life. I thought that I was going to die. My friend, Betty, referred me to Dr. Evelyne. She spent a lot of time with me, really listened to my concerns and ran many tests. She did not quit on me. Very patient and lovable and supportive person. She figured it out and helped me get better fast without a lot of prescriptions. She saved my life back then. I am still her patient today. Dr. LLorente cares and treats you in a more holistic way. Prescriptions may have so many side effects. I love her and I appreciate her. Sometimes I think that if Betty had not taken me to Dr. Evelyne, I don't know how my life would have turned out. I might not be here today to write this review. I have sent a lot of my friends and family to her. There are a lot of doctors out there, but we don't know how many have a heart. Dr. Evelyne does.