A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everardo Cobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everardo Cobos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobos
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cobos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everardo Cobos MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Everardo Cobos practice?
- Dr. Everardo Cobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Everardo Cobos practices Hematology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Hematologists.