A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everardo Cobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everardo Cobos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobos
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cobos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everardo Cobos MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Everardo Cobos practice?
- Dr. Everardo Cobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Everardo Cobos practices Hematology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Hematologists.