A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everardo Cobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everardo Cobos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cobos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cobos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Everardo Cobos practice?
Dr. Everardo Cobos practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock General Practitioners, Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Oncologists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Pathologists.