A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everardo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everardo Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everardo Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everardo Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Everardo Lopez practice?
- Dr. Everardo Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Everardo Lopez practices Family Medicine near Angels Camp, CA.
See Angels Camp Primary Care Doctors.