A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everardo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everardo Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everardo Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everardo Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Everardo Lopez practice?
- Dr. Everardo Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Everardo Lopez practices Family Medicine near Angels Camp, CA.
See Angels Camp Primary Care Doctors.