A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everardo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everardo Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everardo Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everardo Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Everardo Lopez practice?
- Dr. Everardo Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Everardo Lopez practices Family Medicine near Angels Camp, CA.
See Angels Camp Primary Care Doctors.