Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

Mar 7th, 2012

My wife and I have used Dr. lopez as our primary physician for the past 12 years. We have found him to be thorough in his examinations and quick to refer you to a specialist if the situation warrants. As an example; ten years ago my wife was experiencing back pain that we thought was arthritis. Dr. Lopez made her a quick appointment for a stress EKG. The result was scheduling a quick quadruple bypass operation for her, before she had a heart attack. Dr. Lopez has been there for us.

toting the company line-afraid to step out of bounds show details toting the company line-afraid to step out of bounds
Dec 13th, 2010

I like Dr. Lopez. He seems a bit shy. He is great for treating colds, flu, giving physicals and referring you to a specialist. Seems to be afraid to treat a patient with drugs. You have to ask, then he is so overly conservative that I feel I might as well just saved my money and read WebMD. He seems to have enough business just taking blood pressure and serving the seniors doing their wellness visits on their Medicare. Sadly, I think he could be so much more, he just seems to be afraid to step out of the comfort zone.