Dr. Everett Beguin Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016
Awesome OB
I had a late term breech baby and Dr. Beguin's staff not only got me in the next day for an appointment when I wasn't even his patient, but they also gave me tons of helpful advice on how to prepare ahead of time for the procedure to flip her. He spent lots of time talking with me beforehand so I'd know exactly what to expect, respected my wishes, and had my baby flipped comfortably in under a minute. It was an awesome experience! Highly recommended!!

March 31st, 2015
Best OBGYN in SWMO
He delivered my daughter an wasn't evwm my ob , he was on call an I won't go to any other ob now he's absolutely incredible

March 25th, 2015
Great Ob AND Gyn
Dr Beguin is a terrific doctor. His staff is also great!

September 26th, 2013
We had a great experience with Dr. Beguin.
Some of the ratings areas may not really be applicable - I don't recall dealing with his staff, for example - but overall our experience with Dr. Beguin was really great. We had him as Dr. for our final birth out of 6 kids, so we've seen a variety of doctors, from horrible (the one who attended our first child's birth) to excellent, and Dr. Beguin was the latter. We went into our final child's birth 6 years ago (2007) with some definite ideas of how we wanted to conduct the birth - including birth position (squatting position, using gravity to assist us), pain relief (we preferred none if it worked out), father's involvement (high level of involvement) and help (a doula). Dr. Beguin was very flexible and accomodating. Basically, as long as things went smoothly we were free to do pretty much whatever we wanted. As a result (and also as a result of the fact we were personally well prepared) we had a really smooth final birth. It was a great way to round out our family. Since my wife was 45 years old for our final birth, it was also good to have a doctor experienced in higher-risk pregnancies. We didn't have to call on that expertise, but it was good to have it at hand in case it was needed.

July 28th, 2013
delivered my grandson
Dr. Beguin is a wounderful man. All of his staff is understanding and helpful. He delivered my grandson this year and know im seeing he for fobroid tummers. He really is not in it for the money. I have no insurence and i have called around to get different prices for my treament. He is giving me an amazing discount.Also if you have to wait it is due to the fact that he is delivering a baby, or he is consulting to see the best treatment for you.

April 25th, 2013
WOULDN'T RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
Dr. Beguin is a HORRIBLE dr. He didn't answer any questions I had and the people in the office were very rude to me. When i would inquire about something , he would say just don't worry about it. When i found out my son was only going to have one kidney and he told me not to worry about it, i went to another OBGYN and he stated I should have immediately been sent to high risk! I would not recommend him to anyone

February 18th, 2013
Best Doctor EVER
Dr B saved my sons life! I had a very high risk pregnancy, my second high risk one..my first appointment I thought he was just ok, but after having my water break at 28 weeks and in full blown labor, that he was able to stop, I was in the hospital for 2 weeks on bedrest. If I didn't have him as my doctor I think I would have gone nuts. He REALLY cares about people and he loves what he does. He does not do it for the money, he does it because he cares and enjoys it. I don't think my son would have done well if I would have had him that night when I came in. We are so thankful and greatful for him! I wouldn't go anywhere else! I trust him and I know he knows what he's doing, and if he doesn't he asks someone who does. He also repaired ALOT of damage done from my last pregnancy as well, had a very bad emergency c section that caused many issues. I cannot express to you how wonderful of a doctor and person he is. And yes sometimes you do have to wait for your appointment, but he doesn't push his patients off on the on call doctor, so if you have to wait a while because he's delivering someone else's baby, be thankful, because when it's your turn, he will do the same for you. My husband and i cannot adequately express our deep gratitude and respect we have for Dr. Beguin.

September 22nd, 2011
Dr. B is Amazing!!!
I have had the best experience with Dr. Beguin! I have went through 2 hi risk pregnancies with him. He has made me feel safe and well taken care of. He is the best at what he does and I trust him. It is hard to find a doctor you fully trust and feel safe with when you have a hi risk pregnancy! He took the best care of me and my baby and made my pregnancy and delivery a great and enjoyable experience. I would suggest him to anyone and everyone! I love him and will always use him. I even changed my personal medical insurance to have my second pregnancy though him!! He is amazing. - j.g.

June 25th, 2011
Dr. Beguin has delivered three of my children, and about to deliver my fourth next week. I have never had a bad experience with my doctor, and am going to miss everyone there since this is going to be my last child. I would recommend Dr. Beguin to anyone looking. He is a great doctor, and really seems to care.

January 18th, 2009
Dr. Beguin was my OBGYN during my pregnancy four years ago (2004). I was treated with respect, courtesy, and care, and was thoroughly educated every step of the way in how my pregnancy was going. Office staff is outstanding! Also, every precaution was taken to ensure optimum health for me and my new little one, including follow-up care when needed. No complaints at all!!!

April 25th, 2017